Saturday, May 4, 2013

You have potential and Mojo.

I am a fan of John Maeda's book, The Laws of Simplicity, and refer to it in each of my courses.  Recently I came across his most recent blog, always being told you have potential, and thought it was appropriate for all aging and not so aging hackers out there.  Well worth the read.

On the hardware front I am working to crank up my FPGA  programmer, the Mojo board.  Startup has been longer than expected, since I do not have a windows or linux machine.  I have temporarily opted to create a Ubuntu bootable usb stick for my Macbook Air.  I will acquire a real Windows machine this summer and perhaps get a ubuntu machine too or at the very least dual boot.  Raspberry Pis running debian are not enough for the IDEs of some of these boards.  Hopefully my next post will be on the Mojo up and running.

So until that next post know that you have potential!  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment